Subject: [Leica] Snapshots from NY LUG Meeting
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri Jun 13 09:22:26 2008

I finally got around to processing some of the pictures I took at the
NY Lug meeting last Saturday.  I either never got or lost the
attendance list, so my apologies in advance for the missing names and
any I may have mangled.  These were all taken with my GRD II at ISO
400 and 800, with heavy crops on some and extensive noise reduction on
most.

John Lee and Mark Rabiner in conversation before the presentations.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010640_adj_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5h2d3c

Philip Forrest presenting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010675_adj3_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/6mn3ux

Tina Manley presenting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010693_adj_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/56dec2

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010689_adj_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/6xgxzc

Group shots with prints Tina brought along tacked to the wall.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010636_adj_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/57ekoe
(That's Tom Manley and Tina and Tom's daughter on the right.)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010647_adj2_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5ds5kd

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYLUG/R0010696_adj_web.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5kqv9p