Subject: [Leica] German interview with Che Guevara photographer
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Jun 2 17:43:57 2008

Hmmm.  I have an EL-Nikkor 135mm 5.6 sitting on my desk.  The last of the
darkroom stuff, except for the enlargers which I guess Habitat for Humanity
will take.  Wait...it's Monday, not Friday.  For ethical reasons, no
extravagant offers viewed or accepted until it's Friday somewhere on some
Godforsaken part of the planet.

Ken