Subject: [Leica] Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode two
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 1 05:03:00 2008

Geeezz Hoppy,

Never mind the hardware and guys, that isn't the idea of going to a trade
show! :-) It's the models mon ami, the models!! :-) Didn't anyone explain
that to you? ;-) I mean one shot of the Leica people because everything you
se will be rumored as changing next week anyway, maybe one of the other guys
and 20 or so of the gals in the neat clothing! :-) :-)

It's 4.30 in the morning and we're out the door to the airport because it
looks like we need to come over there to show you how to do a trade show
shoot!" :-) :-)

Actually we're sending son Scott off to his home in Ottawa with all his
fantastic swimming photographs. But he'll be back in 3 weeks for the Olympic
diving trials at Commonwealth Pool. More of his pictures to come.

ted