Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts Leica CD-Rom
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri May 30 11:54:47 2008

I am the American agent for Erwin Puts' estimable
CD-Rom of Leica documents.  The original
production run is long sold out, but I can supply
burned copies in a jewel case for $US 15, with
postage of $5.00 to the US, $10.00 to Canada, and
at actual cost elsewhere in the Americas.

This CD-ROM includes 170 Leitz documents,
covering the Leica models from 1925 to 1965, both threadmount and for the
M1,2, & 3, with accessories.  The documents are
in Adobe Acrobat format, and can be printed out
as needed.  The documents come from the Leica
archives and are reproduced by permission.  (The
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available at no charge on the 'Net.)

This is an invaluable tool for those interested in Leica history.
Pricelists, instruction books, and marketing information are included.  The
swathe of history included is immense;  the technical information is
outstanding.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!