Subject: [Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu May 29 07:42:22 2008

At 10:21 AM 5/29/2008, you wrote:
>Try BreezeBrowser.  It'll let you lock the jpg and raw files together
>for file handling so that what happens to one happens to the other.
>
>It's not free, though....

BreezeBrowser is great and a real bargain in software.  It does
things that much more expensive software can't and I still use it
every day even though I have Lightroom and PSCS3.  BreezeBrowser is
still best for organizing, renaming, sorting and reviewing
photos.  DownloaderPro by the same guy is also great.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic))