Subject: [Leica] Roll Tacking & Oops!
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed May 28 19:51:10 2008

Son C wrote:
>Love it. Reminds me of a story of my pal Bud Jahnke in New Orleans.

Sonny, this is too weird to believe, but when I was a teenager in NO I used
live near a sailing family named Jahnke.  We lived on Chatham Dr. in the
area near Paris and Mirabeau, and the Jahnkes lived around the corner on
Charlton Dr.  I don't remember any first names but the Jahnke kid around my
age sailed a Penguin wooden boat on the Lake.  I went along a time or two --
my first taste of sailing.  This would have been around 1956 or so.  There
must be a connection between your Jahnke and mine.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE