Subject: [Leica] IMG: history
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 23 11:59:03 2008

Wooden tools, boxes, instruments, etc. seem to carry a whole lot of
karma with them.
I've heard musicians talk about their instrument's histories;
claiming that they carry memories of the music they've played.
Looking at Willie Nelson's guitar - I have no doubt.
My grandfather's wooden planes and the wooden handles on his steel
planes and saws have imprints of the forms of his hands from 50 +
years of use - or so I choose to believe ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com