Subject: [Leica] paw #9 self portrait [img] OT & Half Hidden
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 20 11:46:49 2008

Jim Nichols offered:

>> I feel fine, considering my age and the fact that, for the past fifteen

years, I've had two mechanical heart valves clicking away in my chest,

requiring close control of Coumadin doseage. My cardiologist graduated in

engineering before med school, so, once a year I give him an updated Excel

graph showing my INR history.<<<

Hi Jim,

That's great to be able to say and do that with your cardiologist. Other
wise how do the medics learn, if we don't in effect give back to them any
possible information they can learn from? Certainly where it might be of
benefit to another person at sometime.

A year behind me eh? :-) I'll wait a year until you catch-up, then we can
share a bottle of champagne on our 80th! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] paw #9 self portrait [img] OT & Half Hidden)