Subject: [Leica] he's back...
From: jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski)
Date: Sun May 18 23:08:20 2008

>Owls in the genus Bubo which includes the Great Horned Owl and the Eagle
>Owls in eurasia are known >for aggressive defense of then nest area.?
OK, so this was a teritorial (excuse my speling)?thing as opposed to a food
gathering thing. It definately was one of the BIG owls, as opposed to the
little ones. I've never seen medium owls if they exist. I've got this image
imprinted in my mind, I'll never forget. We (people in my running
club)?were?running thru the woods. There was?ocean fog rolling through the
forest and beams of light shinning through the trees. This large owl
repeatedly?swooped down and attacked the head of the runner ahead of me. As
you know these large owls fly fairly slowy and magestically.??The whole
thing?looked right out of a badly made movie. If?you were not seeing?it you
would think the whole scene was totlally phony. ??????????

http://www.flickr.com/gift/