Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16 May: lens performance
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sat May 17 13:28:11 2008

Last night, as we often do, we went out for tapas. I took this
picture of my daughter:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#296683098_bftgD-O-LB

I am posting this to the LUG as well because of our recent
discussions about sensor size, lenses etc. It was taken with the E3,
at ISO 800, using the 25mm PanaLeica at f1.4. My attitude to high-
speed lenses is that if one does not use them at maximum aperture,
what is the point of buying them?

I think this image is a good illustration of what this lens/camera
combination is capable of. No sharpening was applied, I just imported
the RAW image into Lightroom, adjusted levels and converted to
grayscale.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain