Subject: [Leica] IMG: back to blog
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 16 09:08:49 2008

One of the secrets - the other is attaching the camera to the Ultima.
Calumet sold the piece I needed for less than 5 bucks on ebay - it's
made for the Kodak dcs and needed some minor modification to take the
RRR stuff clamp.
The camera end of the bag bellows is a Leica R to T2 adapter; with
the bellows attached to a T2 ring - so you can attach any T2 ring to
the bellows.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com