Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri May 16 06:28:48 2008

I was a little worried that  the flowers would be  beaten down in the storms
of the last two days, and when I woke this morning the quality of the light
seemed dismal.  After breakfast though, I was able to find this lovely, and
the overcast suits her just fine.

This morning in Adrene's garden.

Natchitoches, Louisiana

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)
Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)
Reply from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)
Reply from philippe.amard at (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)