Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu May 15 07:26:10 2008

At 12:18 AM 5/15/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>What are "our obsessions" that are seeming now so bad now?

I *am* thinking about getting that new 14-35mm/F2 (28-70 equivalent
blah blah) for your hated 4/3 camera :-)

I wish I have the heart to sell one of the Ms, but it's like selling
your children. How could anyone do it? :-)

>And again a URL to see if this collector or trader ever actually takes
>photos and of what would take the edge off.

Well, what's wrong with being a camera collector? Some of us (want to
be) photographers, some of us collect cameras, some even do both!!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)