Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE!:-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon May 12 10:48:18 2008

At 01:27 PM 5/12/2008, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net wrote:
 >Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:
 >
 >> I possibly overspoke.
 >
 >Yes.
 >
 >> my remark was not "off base" at all, but it
 >> might not be as universal as I suggested.
 >
 >"might not be" is quite an understatement, Marc.  The preparation,
 >training, investment and experience behind the photographs of Ted, Tina and
 >numerous other list photographers, not to mention non-list photographers,
 >is unique and hard-earned, and the opportunites for great photographs do
 >not present themselves every day.

Allow us to agree to disagree.  Again, each
person's experience is unique to them.  It is
impossible to make a broad generality a reality,
and in that regard I mis-spoke.  You are now doing the same.

We are all individuals.  There are a million
stories in the Naked City, and this is
mine.  Your mileage will vary, of course.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

In reply to: Message from wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net) ([Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE!:-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!)