Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Mon May 12 08:10:41 2008

I have sent my letters off as well, also have posted this information
all over the art department of the college I attend.  Myself, I
normally just lurk and never say anything on the LUG, as I'm sure many
others do as well.  I hadn't really said anything about it here either
as has been mentioned, there isn't much more that needs to be said on
the LUG.   Outside of the LUG, yes, very vocal about it where ever
anyone will listen.

Gerald