Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 12 04:51:04 2008

Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net> wrote:

> You folks want to whing about the efforts
> made in a tenth of a second to take a
> picture.  What about the half-year of effort in writing a book?

Not to denigrate the tremendous work involved in writing a book (a half year
for myself as well) but what about the several years' effort and expenses
that lead up to the tenth of a second?  I don't simply get out of bed on any
random day, materialize at some random spot on the planet for a tenth of a
second, push the shutter release, then get on with my morning activities.
There's a little more work involved in making photographs than opening and
closing the shutter.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!)