Subject: [Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri May 9 12:20:33 2008

Yes, but if you rotated it by 90 degrees then it would only be 24mm wide.
Look at that red rectangle in the Wikipedia illustration and imagine 6mm
added to the top and bottom to give a 36x36 sensor. Some of the resulting
square would fall outside of the circle.

Steve

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008)