Subject: [Leica] Re: M2 value
From: rendress at mac.com (Richard Endress)
Date: Thu May 8 12:14:20 2008

Derin,  Because of the exotic skin covering I would expect the seller
is asking a lot of money.  I personally wouldn't be seen holding the
thing. But I am a user not a collector.  Just looked at Ebay and see
a couple M2 camera bodys running from $550 to $1200. At that price I
would buy the M6 priced at about $1100. The M6 is much more useful
with it's built in meter.  So the question is, are you a collector or
a user?  I have a M2 user I would consider selling but I will have to
figure out what I paid for it a couple years ago. Contact me off list
if you want to talk about it.

Richard Endress
rendress@mac.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_endress/