Subject: [Leica] Appraisal for a custom, late m2
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu May 8 06:03:49 2008

You don't add for the custom cover, you subtract, quite a bit too.
NOS shells, the only way to get vulcanite again, are rare and
expensive. Recover means good user with poor cosmetics.

John "tough-love" Collier

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Appraisal for a custom, late m2)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Appraisal for a custom, late m2)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Appraisal for a custom, late m2)