Subject: [Leica] OT: EOS 70-200L sharpness
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 6 11:29:17 2008

Qiao Li <qiao_li@mentor.com> wrote:

> Sorry, my mistake. 'Artifacts' is more proper to refer to the 2 whiter
> pixels at the 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions of the sun refelected
> in the turkey's eye.

I'm at a loss to explain those spots, but I won't lose sleep over it.

> I feel a little emabarrassed to nitpick on the DMR turkey picture.
> Perhaps it is a turkey thing. I love the owl. :-)

It's extreme pixel peeping, something I've done occasionally just to see
how much I can see :-)  for example can I see myself in the bird's eye
(hasn't happened yet).

Thanks for looking and for the discussion.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -