Subject: [Leica] How many M8s new list 15
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Apr 29 16:48:07 2008

Ahem,

Yeah, that's more than I spend in a year.

It is kind of frightening how much I have spent, as I've been in the
midst of culling the list, and the list contains my purchase prices.
Never total up the list.

So far this year, I've sold enough to pay for two vacations.  And now, I
have to throttle it carefully so that ebay doesn't turn me into a power
seller, as the tax guys are using the ebay data to get more taxes.

....Vick

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] How many M8s new list 15)
Message from kbr at sapo.pt (Carlos Borges Ramos) ([Leica] How many M8s new list 15)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] How many M8s new list 15)