Subject: [Leica] old farts
From: joannesimpson2008 at btinternet.com (JOANNE SIMPSON)
Date: Fri Apr 25 11:41:48 2008

The truth is that we are Old Farts.  We learned on what is now
> outmoded calculating devices, did our work to spec using these
> products, and still know how to add etc without electrical  power.

Hi Frank,
I grok slide rules _and_ Wii. (But I think I just showed my age by
grokking).
It's the concept that matters, and not the implementation. Never undervalue
the wetware.
Joanne (cross-posting post-modern HUGger)
http://www.onewhiteraven.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] old farts)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] old farts)