Subject: [Leica] Friday FS or trade for a M8
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Fri Apr 25 08:16:06 2008

We need to create another list for those who don't have a M8 yet.... But
really want one....

For sale (make me an offer) or trade for an M8

Leica

R8 black mint- slight markings by strap lugs  $700

35 Summicron 3 cam mint $600

50 Summicron 3 cam ex+ $250

80-200 Vario Elmar f/4 ROM mint $1600

Metz 54 MZ3 with standard and dedicated shoe for R8  $300

I bought the above equipment for "personal" photos... But really never
used it other than on a couple family vacations, as I went digital soon
afterwards.

M4-2 Canada $650  (I bought this used from Don Chatterton)

Duane (who wants a m8 or m9) Birkey

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Friday FS or trade for a M8)