Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica summilux 35 Bronica RF645 kit
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 25 01:10:40 2008

Hi,

Leica 35 summilux pre asph. later black version
This lens is in good shape. Glass is fine too. No scratches, fungus or haze.
Because of the age of this lens I will have it professional CLA'd by
Wil van Manen before I ship it to you. Not because it really needs it
but I want to be sure you get a perfect lens. This CLA is included in
the price and will take around a week.
The lens comes with the lens hood which shows wear but is fully
functional. Also the original front and back cap is included.
I like to have EUR1200,-
PLease add 3% for paypall and shipping.
Within Europe I prefer to be paid be IBAN. Is also cheaper for you.

Bronica RF645 kit. Camera, 60mm, 100mm and 45mm with finder. All in
boxes with caps and
hoods. All in good shape., no scratches, fungus haze etc.
The camera is oke but it misses the very small
cap for the hole to adjust the rf.
Whole kit EUR 1750,-
Please add shipping.

Paypal is accepted but add 3%. Within Europe I prefer IBAN.

Best regards,

 Michiel Fokkema