Subject: [Leica] Luggers between phoenix and page AZ?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Apr 24 07:28:15 2008

Hey Folks,
  Next month I'm going to photograph Antelope Canyon because I have no
shame and it's a quick path to glory.

  In any event, I'm flying into Phoenix on the 16th, renting a car, and
driving to Page, 5 hours to the north. I'm leaving at 1:00 in the
afternoon and stopping in Sedona to photograph the sunset. I'm going to
stay overnight in or around Page, photograph the canyon between 11:30
and 1:30 then drive back to Phoenix.

  Anyone in the area want to come along for the ride?

  Kyle