Subject: [Leica] F 5.6 and don't be there!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 21 15:06:31 2008

> On Apr 21, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>
>> Yes, by all means post pictures! Another alternative would be to
>> mail your
>> Nocti to me and I promise to shoot with it in comparison to the 50
>> asph then
>> post pictures.
>> Don't need no stinkin' f1.0 'king of the night'
>> Meanwhile, back in gearhead Land, I'll be stunned and amazed if Dr
>> Yao's
>> prediction of a 50 f0.95 comes to pass!
>

> I wouldn't bet against Joseph Yao,
>
> Steve

I normally would not but f 1 feels to me like too round a number.
F 0.95 seems a little overboard to "the light side".
We don't need to be that much in touch with our light side.

"Stay away from the light. The light is dangerous. Don't go near it. Don't
even look at the light."

Poltergeist (1982)

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com