Subject: [Leica] Noctilux DOF Film vs. M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 21 14:04:30 2008

Steve Barbour offered:

>> I never saw this well written article...thanks Peter. It says a lot, but
sadly there is nothing about the influence of cow poop.<<<<<<

Steve mon ami,

And right there is why I never ever noticed this techie stuff happening. :-)

I think the "cow dung" influence combined with flatulence created a brand
new Noctilux configuration in my case! :-)

I always believe, that all the techie stuff doesn't really happen until you
learn about it and start making all kinds of adjustments to compensate.

And in doing so the handler of the gear just screws it up!

If you don't know about this stuff, you don't see it, because you are not
looking for it, nor trying to make corrections.

However, to counter my theories don't stand behind any cow during pregnancy
check! :-) One might say it's an everlasting experience of aromatic fluidity
not really worth the effort to prove me wrong! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Noctilux DOF Film vs. M8)