Subject: [Leica] Img: The cardinal redone
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 14:51:31 2008

Leonard Taupier <len-1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes but I always feel it's cheating. This exercise was a challenge. I
> normally don't like altering a photo like this.
>
> Regards,
> Len
>

> On Apr 18, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:
>
>> That's really interesting what the Photoshop can do!

One problem I have with extensive photoshop work on wildlife photos is that
the habitat may have been altered so much that the animal appears to be out
of its preferred habitat.  I'm not as familiar with the Cardinal as I am
with west coast towhees but if they are like the western relatives they
prefer a tangle of brush to an open perch.  It's a better view of the bird
but it might create a misleading impression of how and where it lives.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Img: The cardinal redone)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: The cardinal redone)