Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Apr 15 23:22:01 2008

Agreed. Remember when the Canikon first came out with the 1/8000th
speed we started seeing photos of frozen helicopters in the
sky?  They look to they ought to be falling down.

At 11:02 PM 4/15/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>The thing is subject movement is accepted and in some cases preferable to an
>un natural freezing of frantic movement.
>Like turning a waterfall in to ice.
>Some blur is preferable.
>It indicates where the action is.
>Like in a comic book.
>
>Panning shots like of race cars use amazingly slow shudder speeds yet the
>cars are plenty sharp.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)