Subject: [Leica] Spring has sprung in Central Texas
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Mon Apr 14 08:49:41 2008

The wildflowers are out.  I'm driving to San Antonio from Austin this
weekend so I should have a chance to take some pictures since I'm going
to take the back route instead of the highway (interestingly the back
route is just as quick and a whole lot prettier).  Was out on the back
of the lake house this weekend and the sailboats were out playing.  Made
me want to get out there.  Need to get that boat relicensed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21327599@N00/2412808408/sizes/o/

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742