Subject: [Leica] OT: NY, apartment for rent.
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Apr 11 07:25:26 2008

Mostly for NY listers,

I'd be getting into NY by the end of June and would like to rent an
apartment, I hate hotels, for about 6 weeks.
I'll strongly appreciate any info about this, I've no any specific
preference for any of metropolitan areas but would like to be staying by or
around 45 min (the least the better, of horse) from... say B&H, Adorama, MR,
L'Arc the Triomphe... ah... no no, that's in Paris.

And of course would like to meet other fellows over there and can even take
a train to somewhere else...

Best and thanks

Pablo

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: NY, apartment for rent.)