Subject: [Leica] Potential Pentax Purchase
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Apr 9 19:35:38 2008

LUGGERS,

Since I don't forsee an M8 in my immediate future, I have been considering a
DSLR to improve my digital images.  Since I have some legacy Pentax primes,
I am considering a Pentax K10D, which has been replaced by the K20D in the
Pentax lineup.  I seem to recall that some of you, Daniel and Phil come to
mind, have used the Pentax *ist in the past. Has anyone had any experience
with the K10D?  Also, there are only a few sellers who have this camera new
with manufacturer's warranty.  What is the reputation of Adorama these days?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Potential Pentax Purchase)