Subject: [Leica] Lurking LUGer unmasked
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 9 10:23:16 2008

ferrel anderson <andersonfe@msn.com> wrote:

> A young man using a Leicaflex SL and the first 50mm Summicron R (with two
cams no
> doubt) is refreshing news.  No doubt he took the best pictures of the
event.  Was his
> selection of this equipment the result of a recommendation from a
relative?

There probably was some influence...  IIRC he had become interested in the
SL after seeing mine (I had made no recommendation) and while googling for
more info he found a website with lots of detailed user reviews.  His
response was "Hey, I know that guy!"

The lens is 3-cam BTW.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from os.penguin at gmail.com (Forrest Herr) ([Leica] Lurking LUGer unmasked)