Subject: [Leica] again, not a Leica, not a Summicron but still a picture
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Tue Apr 8 16:41:16 2008

This time the Tele Rolleiflex helped me get out with a picture: that's my
daughter Julia, the dancer. Not one of his best moods but still a portrait,
I'd say.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvajegrapa/2399630254/>

as others say, C&C are pretty welcome.

I'm giving this camera a try, it really came with a Canada balm inside
though the thing doesn't seem to be an issue.
Real issue is to have me setting the focus properly though.
This picture is not tack sharp, by judging the negative with the magnifier,
but still is much better than nothing.

See you tomorrow

Pablo

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] again, not a Leica, not a Summicron but still a picture)