Subject: [Leica] Efke, Foma, etc.
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Apr 8 11:10:54 2008

Hi Tarek, Efke 25 has a wonderful 'creamy' look to it and virtually no
grain. I have some in the freezer and may take my M6 with me on a trip to
Germany/France next month.

Adox appears to have replaced the Efke brand. Here's a page from a UK
supplier of the film - and lots of other interesting stuff too..

http://www.retrophotographic.com/adoxfilms.htm

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Efke, Foma, etc.)