Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 36, Issue 527
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Apr 7 21:11:56 2008

Ric and Mark: Agreed on the need to crop.  Can't quite decide what's best.

Here's one with a bit of context remaining.  I didn't dodge the girl's face
in this one.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003231SlideHesitateBW2-w.jpg.html>
And here's a *really* drastic crop:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003231bwCrop3-w.jpg.html>

Intermediate crops seemed too long and skinny

Whatcha think?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 36, Issue 527)