Subject: [Leica] Visa Pour L'Image 2008 - Perpignan
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Apr 5 18:49:00 2008

I've just booked a hotel for a couple of nights. Arriving 31st of August.

Anyone else thinking of going? If so it'd be great to meet up for a beer or
a meal, or a walk round some of the venues.

To those who don't know what it's all about, it's a festival of
photojournalism with exhibitions all around the town - and even better, all
the exhibitions are free! For anyone who has an interest in that subject it
is a fantastic way to spend a day or two, eating Catalan food, drinking fine
wine, and seeing some world class photography.

I've been twice before and met Tarek, Nathan and Luis. It would be great to
meet any of you three, or anyone else for that matter.

Steve

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Visa Pour L'Image 2008 - Perpignan)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Visa Pour L'Image 2008 - Perpignan)