Subject: [Leica] Sales Surge
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat Apr 5 18:48:24 2008

2008-04-04-02:21:27 geebee:
> Due to an unprecedented sales surge the number of copies sold has doubled
> this week taking the total to two (I wish I was joking but I am not).

That's absurd.  Th' internets must not be working properly, or
something.

I'll call those single-book bets, and raise them.  Because a GeeBee book
is not only a fine pastoral meditation for one's own home, it makes a
great gift!

> http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/203927

I see you now have the book explicitly listed as "Book 2", which may
alleviate confusion.  I admit that when I took a look some months ago, I
thought to myself, "...but I already have the GeeBee book.  A nice one
it is, but isn't there something there on my shelf with this name
already?"

Now that it's clear that there are new, different perfectly-placed
inflatable cows and sheep in this book, the correct course of action is
obvious.

> Just a reminder that all profit will go to Project H.O.M.E. a charitable
> organisation that helps the homeless in Philadelphia.

Is Philadelphia a small village in Northamptonshire?

(or do we detect the shadowy presence of Jim Shulman, lurking at the
center of his far-flung web of charity?)

Writing that last sentence made me want to re-read some Sax Rohmer
books.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee) ([Leica] Sales Surge)