Subject: [Leica] Re: poverty alleviation (WAS: IMG: Home, II)
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Apr 4 05:13:24 2008

Hi Nathan,

I've never been more in agreement with you!
I'm so pleased you wrote this to the list, I could never explained better
than you.
Thanks for taking the time to make us see the word of an authority in the
matter.
It is not charity what we/they need but organic policies.

regards

Pablo

--

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: poverty alleviation (WAS: IMG: Home, II))