Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Thu Apr 3 14:41:16 2008

kididdoc@cox.net wrote:

> randomness yes...very rarely genetics, just like poverty...

ok, doc's word.
though... heheee... I can recall of reading somewhere that many of sickness
do/can come with each of us because of some genetics, is this right ?
I mean, on one side there's heritage... well, I'm speaking nonsense.

> seems like compassion is the primary and key consideration, it all
> (can) starts there...

I think there might well be sort of language issue here.
Compassion, in spanish or rather in direct translation to spanish, really
means nothing else but just to feel some shame for others, not something to
put us to work for the cause.
Still I must be missing something, I always do.

> whether one uses that to take the jump and do something about it, is
> the next question,

well said

Pablo

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Home, II)