Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Thu Apr 3 12:41:06 2008

George,

you may well be right and I may well be missing something but it's big corps
that need to be changed.
Now, if you say we're helping corps to change, to think of their workers and
unoccupied people... that's another word. And another world too.

Sadly I can think of we can do almost nothing by that of a person at a time,
save such a person is the president of several of most important corps
managing the whole world.

Not an optimistic vision, mine, of horse.

saludos

Pablo