Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Thu Apr 3 12:01:51 2008

Hi George,

That's a point and that's exactly what I did when working in this kind of
project some years back.
And that's precisely what I did, getting in touch them, getting us to a
short talk... that definitely helped me make the job to go through.

But let me tell you, I think the project has failed. Anyway.
What I've mostly got myself to was just to get them to know better, but
again, general public still refuses to see "ugly things".

Now for that interesting site you've recently posted all I can say is that
pictures look really good.
By the way, some of Danny Glover's words can be read over there, very
rightfully said by the actor, indeed. It's just that I don't the see the way
we could help homeless and impoverished ones by just taking photographs or
at least not the way we usually do.

regards

Pablo

--