Subject: [Leica] I never wanted to be famous - Book received
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 1 15:24:39 2008

I've received the book and I'm impressed. The book is as the life, smiling,
craying, playing, the persons, the family, fine details as the toys,
photographs, symbols.... All these small things that make our everyday life.
These pictures imply a close approach of you to the childrens and their
families, that proves you are a great person with a great dose of humanity
to have the full confidence of all these persons, your friends.

I would like comment every picture, but this would be too long.... The
pictures are almost not the target, there are almost casual pictures when
you are intimating with them. This book is a great tribute, a great
testimony of a humanity we usually forgett, we are used to be that
everything goes ...., but when I see such images, I think at my future
grandson...., I'll cross the fingers. I'm not a really very catholic man,
but these images approach me to the necessity to believe - at least
sometimes -  at something else.

It would be a shame if this book can not be recognized in all the world.

Thanks for this great contribution to the help of the others, thanks to see
image as on your book, you really appreciate what is life!

Congratulations

Lluis Ripoll

PS.- Quality is superb

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] I never wanted to be famous - Book received)