Subject: [Leica] PAD March
From: lists at (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Apr 1 08:11:24 2008

Thanks Hoppy...if ever you make it to this part of the States le t em
know and we'll go tour Jack Daniels...I am sure Bill Grinmwood will come
up and join us also.  It is a very pretty area over there, and their
whiskey aint bad either. ;)  Of course you can not drink it
there....Jack Daniels is located in a "dry" we'll have to
take our own.

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> Harrison, I especially enjoyed the Butter and Old Car shots.
> The first is really evocative of the texture and flavour. Simple but well
> done.
> The Old Car absolutely fits that Appalachia description, excellent.
> As for the self portrait, something scary about that. 'I see ghostly
> McClarys'!!
> Cheers
> Geoff

Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography
ImageStockSouth - Stock Photography
Tobacco Road: Personal Blog:

Message from hoppyman at (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] PAD March)