Subject: [Leica] Bad weather
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Apr 1 06:08:57 2008

The weather has been really rough here, over the weekend we had lots of rain
and lightning.  The lightning caused a power outage at our house, and messed
up phone service and voice-mail at the University.  Out in Natchitoches
Parish someone lost a trailer home and there wasn't even a divorce involved.

Today we're facing 80% chance of rain again, and now my scanner just froze
up.   Just look at this mess:

http://www.sonc.com/scan-froze.htm

--
Regards,