Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 12 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:59:41 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 10:19 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> Ric the first architecture shot messes with my balance. I feel like
> there
> ought to be a vertical in there somewhere!

there's  a little keystoning left in this one.

sorry bout that.

> The second one is really good for me. But did you correct for
> keystone or
> something? Seems like the tops got marginally too big if you've done
> that?
> Do spill the gumbo on what you've done to this one.

i probably dialed some lens correction for converging verticals in ps
here, but I pulled verticals on it and they look about right

the building is peculiar as the dickens

thanks for peeking

ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 12 (ric))