Subject: [Leica] Mojave Travel Diary Part II
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Mar 31 11:34:23 2008

Ladies and Germs,
  I present to you "Empty Places: At the Fringes of the Mojave Desert"
an account in words and images of a journey through the Colorado and
Mojave deserts at the beginning of the month.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2008/mojave-desert/empty-places1-l
ow-res.pdf

It's 51 pages and 17 megabytes. There are about 30 full page
illustrations. It's some of my better photography lately and certainly
some of my least controversial. If you like landscapes, this is for you.

It's part II of "Mojave: A Travel Diary in Words and Images" the first
part of which can be got here:

 http://www.kylecassidy.com/pix/travel/2008/mojave-desert/mojave-9s.pdf

Thanks for looking,

Kyle