Subject: [Leica] pillow fight day/LOS ANGELES
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Mar 31 08:37:24 2008

>I really miss when I shot only film. broke out the F5 last weekend:
>
>http://www.ricecracker.net/pillowfight.php
>
>but I do not miss how much film costs to develop now.  my cherished photo
>lab in LA shut down last year and the new one charges $7.50 for a real proof
>sheet as opposed to a digital one.
>
>gah.
>
>doug

Hi Doug,

Some great shots, Doug. The opener sets a real tone, but many of the
follow up shots are excellent as well. Thanks for showing.

We had a pillow fight here in Vancouver as well, but I didn't get to it.

I shoot some film as well, but mostly in cameras I don't have digital
equivalents for, such as my Noblex and Roundshot. My favourite lab is
still open, but it's on life support. Prices are still reasonable,
but he'll have to increase them to stay afloat.

Regards,

Henning

Replies: Reply from doug at ricecracker.net (doug kim) ([Leica] pillow fight day/LOS ANGELES)