Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 16:48:20 2008

Hi Gene

that's good for you and don't have any thing to add.
When I work on assignment I don't use my Leica. I used to have several M's,
which I've hardly used on assignment. Sold them out to afford other gear,
larger format cameras. I've actually got a lot of money for my Leica stuff.
But now, many years gone, I've found the chance to go back to my real love,
a IIIG with just a couple of lenses. And have a Nikon DSLR for some jobs
too.
Most of the times jobs do require some accuracy in framing, e.g...

And again, all this showed up because I've found out sort of incoherence but
things have cleared up now.

Enjoy your M whatever the number is behind that M.
Bright frame lines are still more than decent to almost all of jobs you'd be
at, I can bet. Cropping or not, it does work, that is not an issue for me.

But working with separate finders is much better yet. :-)
By the way, these finders aren't that precise either. Seriously.

saludos cordiales

? Luis
Pablo