Subject: [Leica] Friday flower, MadsC
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Fri Mar 28 07:20:34 2008

Hi list,

I have been bugged down seriously for quite some time and it is not over
yet. Today, however, I thought that something different should happen so I
searched for a couple of flowers. That was not difficult as spring has
arrived here in Tashkent at full power during the past couple of weeks.
These days the cherry trees (?) are blossoming here and there and everywhere
as you will witness.

Purple and green is a fine combination:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/madstorben/ff/IMG_4991.jpg.html>

Close-up:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/madstorben/ff/IMG_4977.jpg.html>

On the river bank:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/madstorben/ff/IMG_4971.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking and best wishes for the weekend,

Mads

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt?

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Friday flower, MadsC)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Friday flower, MadsC)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Friday flower, MadsC)